LESSONS FOR LIFE
The programme is currently supporting 552 students in 27 secondary schools. 66 students are sitting for KCSE this year.
- 2 pupils in 2 primary schools.
- 106 students in different tertiary institutions.
SAVE A CHILD PROGRAMME
This programme currently has 55 children,
- 19 children are in primary school
- 15 students in secondary school
- 3 students in Vocational training
- 4 students in University.
- 14 Have completed form four and are waiting to join college.
Currently the programme has seven children. All the students are in form four this year. The funds for this year have not been sent to date.
SPECIAL NEEDS PROGRAMME
The programme supports children with disability. Currently we are supporting 55 children;
- 23 in 9 special primary school
- 23 in 6 special secondary school
- 7 in Vocational and skills trainings
- 2 in a centre for children with cerebral palsy
In total the sponsorship project has 749 sponsored students as follows;
- 44 students in primary school
- 587 students in secondary school
- 10 students in Vocational training
- 106 students in tertiary institutions
- 2 children in Cerebral palsy Centre.