Set piece : Peaceful election for peaceful kenya
Own composition : Pope’s message to the youth at Kasarani
Adaptation : Role of the youth in the Church
Set piece : Leaders of Integrity
Own Composition : Ethnicity (Ukabila)
Adaption : the dignity of marriage as a Sacrament.
Set piece : the extemporary life of St. Mother Teresa
Own composition : Youth challenges in modern world
Adaptation : Ethnicity
Set piece : funeral song (Christ is the life and resurrection)
Own Composition : Corporal works of mercy.
Folk song : corruption
Set piece : Tuikuia hostiani cf. Klisto thayu witu
Own composition : Etiquette in the church.
Folksong : A song to praise Blessed Virgin Mary
- Members eligible for participation in these music festivals are youth aged between 12 – 35 years. Teams with overaged participants will be disqualified.
- Set Piece: All the set pieces will be in Kiswahili. The time allocated for each is 4minutes.
- Own Composition: Own Compositions for Class A special, A plain and B will be in Kiswahili while for Class C and D will be in Kamba Language.
- Own compositions in Class A special, A plain and B should be in STAFF NOTATION while classes C and D should be in SOL-FA NOTATION.
- Adaptation: It should be an adaptation and arrangement of an African melody and should be in Kikamba. Must be in STAFF NOTATION and should be 4-5 minutes long.
- Folk Song: these should be in kamba 4-5minutes. There should be a synopsis of the folksong and must be in