1. Bishop Anthoney Muheria ? Bishop of Kitui ? Chairperson.
2. Mrs Penina Mulwa ? Catholic Women Association Representative- Member.
3. Joseph Mwandikwa ? Member.
4. Fr. Joseph Mwongela ? Parish Priest- Member.
5. Mr. Stephen Kithuka ? Councilor - Member
6. Sr. Margaret Wanda ? Health Co- ordinator ? member
7. Sr. Stella Mwelu- Hospital Administrator.
8. Mr. Mutavi Maseki ? Advocate/ lawyer ? Member.
9. Mrs. Petronila Maria Mulwa ? Principal Muthale Girls ? Member.
10. Anne Nyaga ? Hospital Matron.
11. Mr. James Ngethi ? Member.
12. Dr. Zacharia Mutuma - Member
13. Mr. Nicholas Mulila ? Member.
Hospital Management Team
1. Parish Priest.
2. Hospital Administrator
3. Hospital Matron
4. Medical Officer / Clinical Officer.
5. One Board Member.
Muthale Mission Hospital is a Catholic Health Institution started in 1948 by a religious congregation of the Franciscan Missionaries for Africa. Ten (10) years later the facility was up grated to hospital status. In 1993 the hospital management was handed over to the Little Sisters of Saint Francis. It was started with an aim of witnessing Jesus Christ Healing Ministry and his compassionate care for the sick people.
Those among the community who are working spend the money on food and school fees and medical care is never planned for since what they earn is very little to care for the whole family. Muthale Mission Hospital serves the community through the following activities and departments, giving both curative preventive and promotive care and also counseling services for HIV/AIDs clients (both pre and post counseling) in the home based care programme.
The hospital offers inpatients and outpatient services in various departments which are as follows:-
Maternity ward , Children ward male and female ward , minor and major theatre , laboratory , pharmacy, Antenatal Clinic (ANC), Maternity Child Health(MCH) , Dental Units, X- Ray & Ultra Sound Intravenous, Fluid Unit (IFU) , Amenity , Mortuary and Physiotherapy departments.